Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Adra Ban (Deadfire)
Adra Ban is an ingredient in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.
Description[edit | edit source]
|"White adra" is an extraordinarily rare precious stone found in some formations of adra. It sometimes appears immediately adjacent to copper conductors used in Engwithan structures. It has a luminescent white color with pink and violet veins striations running through it.|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Engwithan Digsite: In a secret room, opened with the necklace you found (x2) (Fixed=not random).
- Old City: In Ondra's Temple, behind the Giant cave grub.
- The Undercroft: Hidden stash at the end of the largest pier (random) (found on Day 180 Hour 14, 10 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).
- Can be looted from the Collapsed Coal Mine, left of Motare o Kōzi at the coordinated 7° 49' S, 57° 16' E.
- Poko Kohara ruins: Can be looted from the the Engwithan titan (1-2).
- Poko Kohara ruins: Hidden in the rubble to the northeast. (random)
- Engwithan waystation: Level 1, in the secret room containing Marux Amanth (random).
- Engwithan waystation: Level 2, in the Xakoras' Tomb (random).
- Engwithan waystation: Level 3, near Beza's remains (random).
- Crookspur Dungeons: From a locked chest in the central corridor, the key to which can be found on one of the ogres.
- Ori o Koīki: Looted from a chest in the treasure chamber.
- Drowned Barrows: Main floor, in a chest in the room to the right of the entrance (containing a Nemnok statue).
- Can be looted from dead Crystal-eater spider queen.
- [SSS] Can be looted from dead Fire Titan.
- Cavern of Xaur Tuk-Tuk: Looted off of Warchief Rauki.
- The Undercroft: Can be pickpocketed from Captain Mad Morena (x1) (found on Day 179 Hour 21, 9 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).
- Old City: Can be looted from Giant cave grub (found on Day 180 Hour 11, 10 deep Autumn (Fonauton), 2828 AI).