From Pillars of Eternity Wiki
|Map of the region|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
A stretch of open land on the border of the northern forests, right outside Defiance Bay.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The area is defined by the highway crossing leading to Defiance Bay and the lands to the south. Your first order of business is to go south, following the trail, and talking to Sagani to round out your party.
- To the east lies an exit to Stormwall Gorge. Directly north is a small mesa with a dead adventurer.
- Right off the path to the northwest is a sizable band of lurkers led by a forest spirit. Best steer clear unless you enjoy a challenge. Further northwest is an elevated mesa with several lions and a shrine to Lover's Tides. The dead peasant carries the unique Hearth's Harvest. Once you find Ryona's Breastplate, a group of Bleak Walkers spawns near the mesa.
- To the southwest, near the exit to Defiance Bay, lies a small, abandoned homestead. Iben, Eagar, Beacwof, and Venka are encountered here if you agree to recover the Scroll of Wael.
- You might want to avoid exiting the map or taking a look to the south – later in Defiance Bay there's an opportunity to reveal that area per dialog or thievery, which isn't available if discovered now.
Notable characters[edit | edit source]
- Sagani: Companion, found at the crossroads.
- Iben, Eagar, Beacwof, and Venka : Appear during The Parable of Wael by the farmhouse in the southwest. You have to defeat the thieves to recover the scroll of Wael.
- Nedyn: She will be found here if you turn her in to Grimda at the end of The Theorems of Pandgram.
- Group of the Giantslayers: They appear on the southeastern plateau, near the wagon, and confront you during The Bronze Beneath the Lake.
- Foemyna: Found in the eastern part of the map.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Hearth Harvest: Found on a corpse which is defended by some Lions in the Northwestern corner.
- The Rain of Godagh Field: Dropped by Foemyna.
Plants[edit | edit source]