|Wild Mylla [WM2]|
|Mylla with her "friends"|
|Outcomes & Rewards|
Finish the quest
Don't kill the wichts
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Mylla's been getting herself into trouble around Stalwart lately, but her mother hasn't been able to find her recently. The Watcher is asked to investigate.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Start the White March Part II story-line and talk to Royse in Stalwart Village.
- Ask around about Mylla at Hamond's Emporium and the Temple of Abydon. Find her drawing, then show it to people related to her.
- Optionally talk to Lödgar in Durgan's Battery.
- Show him the drawing, he will tell you the place drawn on it and post it near his bed.
- Tell him Mylla is missing and her location, he will rush out to find her without listening to you any further. This will temporarily clear the Skuldrak near the cave Mylla is playing, make her upset and a peaceful resolution impossible.
- Tell him Mylla is missing, then insist you will find her without telling him her location, this will allow you to use him as an excuse to convince Mylla to go home peacefully.
- Talk to Mylla in the cave in Whitestone Hollow. The following options allow you to convince her to go home without fighting:
- Report back to Royse. At this point, Mylla will give you a loose tip on where to find the unique helmet Iverra's Diving Helmet if you didn't kill her "friends".