The White March - Part II
Whitestone Hollow is a location in The White March - Part II.
This large stretch of wilderness is dominated by an unique geological formation, the Whitestone Lake, with five ice pillars rising up from the depths.
Points of interest
- You enter the area from the northwest. Just to the southeast is the submerged lake containing five ice pillars rising from the surface of the waters. In the northeastern corner is an entrance to a cavern that contains the remains of adventurers and locals foolish enough to come across the Hollow's many monsters.
- In the south-eastern corner lies a small dock that used to belong to Haddi. Kosta and Brys stand nearby. The house is tied to the Bleak Oath quest.
- The southern shore of the lake is dominated by a large group of lagufaeths and ice blights. Caution is recommended.
- In the south-western corner is the Terror of Whitestone Hollow, target of a bounty, near the avalanche that wiped out a caravan recently. A group of looters led by Täog also lurks nearby. Täog drops the unique Executioner's Hood.
- A group of skuldrs are outside the cave in the northeast. Inside, you can find Mylla for the Wild Mylla quest.
- Finally, in the northwest, is a plateau accessible up several flights of stairs that contains bears and the soulbound Ryona's Breastplate.
- Kosta and Brys: Onlookers.
- Täog: The leader of the looters.
- Mylla: Playing in the cave.
- Terror of Whitestone Hollow: Near the avalanche site during Bounty: The Terror of Whitestone Hollow.
- Redwater Broodmother: South of the lake during Bounty: Redwater Lagufaeth.
- Cean Gŵlas (during Bounty: The Terror of Whitestone Hollow)