As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Vailian Trading Company Headquarters
|Vailian Trading Company Headquarters|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The center of Vailian Trading Company operations in the Deadfire Archipelago, the headquarters demonstrate the wealth of the Republics in an almost ostentatious way, with marble floors, expensive detailing, and the expensive clothes of every official serving the Republics.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The lower floor is centered around the great entrance hall, with the five stars representing the Republics set into the floor and greeting anyone entering the building. Subtle. Luca's office is at the left hand and he will demonstrate his Vailian status by brushing you off if you aren't on a quest. The sitting room to the east is empty.
- The inner part of the floor contains the governor's office with the guard bunks to the side. You can get in to meet the VTC governor if you have a recommendation from Governor Clario at Port Maje.
- The archives can be interacted with in stealth mode, as long as the clerk didn't notice you. However, without any actual reason to inspect them, you won't be able to find anything of use.
- The room to the side contains the staircase leading up and the washroom, with plenty of names carved into the frame of the painting. It's good to know that VTC's patrons are classy as ever.
- You can enter and exit the building via the sewer grate outside, leading to the toilet in the washroom.
- Upper level
- Director Ignato Castol office is at the center, further right is a small office where Assistant Olesca Sarasso works.
- If you go upstairs at night, the guards will escort you outside.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Upper floor
Loot[edit | edit source]
- There's a hidden shelf in Luca's office containing a lot of cash and some gems.
- Luca's locked chest (difficulty 8) contains more money and a Forged Contract.
- Toby: On the roof.
- Outworn Buckler: Hidden behind a lock (difficulty 11) on the painting by the fire place.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Scripted interaction when entering or exiting the building through the sewer grate