Vailian Trading Company Headquarters
|Vailian Trading Company Headquarters|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The center of Vailian Trading Company operations in the Deadfire Archipelago, the headquarters demonstrate the wealth of the Republics in an almost ostentatious way, with marble floors, expensive detailing, and the expensive clothes of every official serving the Republics.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The lower floor is centered around the great entrance hall, with the five stars representing the Republics set into the floor and greeting anyone entering the building. Subtle. Luca's office is at the right hand and he will demonstrate his Vailian status by brushing you off if you aren't on a quest. The sitting room to the east is empty.
- The inner part of the floor contains the governor's office with the guard bunks to the side. You can get in to meet the VTC governor if you have a recommendation from Governor Clario at Port Maje.
- The archives can be interacted with in stealth mode, as long as the clerk didn't notice you. However, without any actual reason to inspect them, you won't be able to find anything of use.
- The room to the side contains the staircase leading up and the washroom, with plenty of names carved into the frame of the painting. It's good to know that VTC's patrons are classy as ever.
- You can enter and exit the building via the sewer grate outside, leading to the toilet in the washroom.
- Upper level
- The upper level is off-limits
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Upper floor
Loot[edit | edit source]
- There's a hidden shelf in Luca's office containing a lot of cash.
- The level 7 locked chest contains more money and a Forged Contract.
- Toby: On the roof.
- There is a level 11 lock on the painting by the fire place requires high perception.