This user "Amishdiscoking" prefers to use the enhanced profile.
TODO[edit | edit source]
- Divide the quests list in the location sidebar into main quest, side quest, bounty, etc. Also add flags in for quests from an expansion.
- Add effects to consumables. Done for Food, Potions, Figurines and Rites. Still need to update Scrolls and Drugs.
- The Of Resolve 3 enchantment on Gyrd Háewanes Sténes at level 4 needs to get added to the list of Resolve buffs.
- Create Template that can be used for Item pages, using the information in the included Infobox.
- Add default weapon type focus to weapon info boxes.
- Add more buff pages:
Skills, Damage, Damage Reduction, each Defense type, Crits, Move Speed, Attack Resolution, Damage Types, resisting Afflictions. Add consumables to existing buff pages.
- Add some more enchantment categories, like for Skill bonuses.
- Work on a new Item / Inventory. There are currently three that need to be consolidated: Pillars of Eternity items, Inventory and Item.
- Add a generic Template:Cargo abilities, since there's really no point in having one for each class.
Use Cargo query to populate Related Items section on Class pages.Done, but not added to Monk or Cipher until I confirm some class restrictions on their items.
- Why is the location field not being added to Armor_poe1 and Item_poe1? Once it is added I can use cargo queries on Pillars of Eternity unique armor and the other armor type, clothing and acessories pages.
- Update Figurines page with cargo query after location field add to Item_poe1.
- Some soulbound items still have extra enchantments in Weapon_poe1: St. Ydwen's Redeemer, Stormcaller, The Unlabored Blade, Nightshroud, Ryona's Breastplate. This issue has been mitigated by changing Cargo enchantment item to use __full, which removes duplicate rows. I think it's due to having multiple cargo_declare's on the same page, one for the item and one for each soulbound upgrade.
- Determine why Steadfast and War Club of the Mataru are not in the Cargo tables.
I managed to get Crossed Patch, Cape of the Cheat and Swaddling Sheet into the Cargo tables by adding their description and location, and fixed Mantle of the Dying Boar and Ring of Eternal Funding by updating their locations. Add a better table format for Gems. Done, by adding some more parameters to Cargo item. Add a list of Grimoires containing a spell to each spell's page. Use a cargo query to generate Grimoires.Won't update Grimoires until location column gets added to the Item table. Get soulbound items added to Template: Cargo enchantment item Add DP flag to Template:Infobox enchantment. Add shields to Template: Cargo enchantment item. Until then, Herald, Preservation and other enchantments are missing shields. Improve current buff pages: Attributes, Accuracy, Attack Speed Why are the Bashing 1 enchantments not on Category:Pillars of Eternity enchantments? There should perhaps be a is_summoned property for equipment. Right now I need to specifically include Concelhaut's Parasitic Quarterstaff in Template:Cargo enchantment item as it's the only non-unique item with interesting enchantments. Fixed by using rel_abilites. Determine why some armor (like Durance's Robe) have extra enchantments in Armor_poe1. Seems to have been a cargo bug. Fixed by updating location. Same fixed worked for other armors, except Ryona's Breastplate. The Rose of Salthollow weapon also has each enchantment twice. Create Tools. Added a redirect Create a Quest items page. Update the consumables cargo queries to show list of ingredients on main item type pages. Fix names of Lagufaeths types. Fix the querying issue with Major Spellbind: Dragon's Breath and other enchantments whose names contain a quote. Update the Pillars of Eternity crafting, either adding in new cargo tables or adding redirects to item type pages.
- Clean up location links in Durgan's Battery
- Add [DP] armors to Unique Armor page,
and make sure they always appear with a DP flag.
- Are spells tagged as Ground in game? Yes, as are Poison, Disease and Web
- Does Skaen's Boon grant +1 Stealth or Survival?
- Create infoboxes for Gréfs_Authority, Necklace of Fireballs.
- Does Liripipe of Thinking grant a bonus to Stealth?
- Is Talisman of the Unconquerable restricted to ciphers? No. What about Brîshalgwin_Mindmarker? Yes
- Is Sandals of the Forgotten Friar restricted to monks? No
- Does Hiro's Mantle have Retaliation?
- Does Major Spellbind: Draining Touch grant Concelhaut's Draining Touch?
- What does the Stalker's Link Bonus enchantment on Stalker's Torc do?
- What does the Freeze Damage Regen enchantment on Rymrgand's Mantle do?
- What does the Heavy enchantment on Frythr's Plated Greaves do?
- What does the Martyr enchantment on Robes of the Tidebringer and Marked Amulet do?
- What does the Bravado enchantment on Ryona's Breastplate do? The enchantment is missing an infobox.
- What does Remembrance Ashes do?
- What exactly does Spellslaying: Frighten do?
- What exactly does Spell Holding: Nature's Trek do?
- Are the Rending and Precision enchantments really identical?
- Are the Liberating and Immunity: Stuck enchantments really identical?
- Do any items actually have the enchantments Of Fortitude 12 or Of Will 15?
- Is Major Spellbind: Arduous Delay of Motion an actual enchantment?
- An item page needs to be created for Amaia's Codex.
Missing Enchantment pages[edit | edit source]
- Major Spellbind: Armor of Faith
- Major Spellbind: Revive the Fallen
- Major Spellbind: Torrent of Flame
- Minor Spellbind: Minoletta's Minor Missiles
- Minor Spellbind: Watchful Presence
- Minor Spellbind: Winter Wind
- Minor Spellbind: Withdraw
- Shock DR Bonus
- Spellchance: Destroy Spirits
- Spellchance: Petrify
- Spellchance: Restore Spiritshift
- Spellchance: Spell Steal
- Spelldefense: Confuse
- Spellslaying: Frighten