The Sacred Stair
|The Sacred Stair|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The Sacred Stair is one of the oldest occupied parts of Neketaka, serving as its de facto temple district. A variety of gods are worshipped across the district, the most notable being, of course, the Huana versions of the Eoran pantheon.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a large, open area with several temples (as can be expected). The Spire of the Soul-Seers is in the northwest, looming over the district, with a merchant stall nearby.
- The centerpiece of the area is a large, open-air temple dedicated to Magran, with High Priest Hati and Mark van der Bij there.
- Other temples are the Temple of Gaun to the northeast, occupied by the Children of the Dawnstars, the Temple of Berath, and The Hanging Sepulchers.
- To the southwest, on a walkway beneath the Temple of Berath are two separate methods of entrance to The Hanging Sepulchers.
- A stone door requiring "a religious artifact, blessed by Berath" to open. With Religion 3, you can decipher the etchings on the door. Opened during Eulogy for the Dead.
- Just by the stone door is a tree, which starts a scripted interaction. With a Rope and Grappling Hook, you can climb down to reach an opening to the tomb in the cliff side, requiring Athletics 3 to avoid detriment. Once in the tomb hallways, Perception 11 will allow you to spot a glittering Ruby in a cubbyhole in the wall.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- High Priest Hati: Interacted with during Her Last Request.
- Okauro: Offers a number of bounties.
- Mark van der Bij: Offers training (+1 Alchemy, +1 Religion) for 3000.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- The Magnificent Escape Cape: Sold by the Temple Vendor.
- The Amazing and Truly Incredible Instant Potion Belt: Sold by Tiabo.
- Okura's Kettle: Sold by Tiabo.
- Animancy Cat: Sold by Tiabo.