Temple of Hylea
|Temple Of Hylea|
|Map of Temple Of Hylea|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
This ancient temple was erected by Engwithans in ages past, and was adapted by the Glanfathans for the worship of Hylea. In recent times, a sky dragon took a liking to the temple and attacked it, burning a few of the faithful, scattering the rest, and settling in.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The temple is a single, open space overlooking the peaks of the mountain range. Getting there is harder and will require using either a hammer and chisel to clear the way, or high stats. Otherwise, your least nimble character will get a whipping due to the avalanche caused by the dragon.
- Moving around on the lower ledge, you can find a Cloudsinger songbird in a lootable nest.
- In the center of the temple is the Sky Dragon, who you will need to deal with to resolve The Nest Above the Clouds.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Sky Dragon
- Blights can appear if you get into a fight with the Sky Dragon.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
All of the following items can be stolen without starting a fight.
- Godansthunyr: In a Bone Pile to the north.
- Willbreaker: In the dragon's nest.
- Pensiavi mes Rèi: In a Bone Pile to the south.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The map was originally intended to be placed in Oldsong, but was later moved to a mountain range peak, to better space the locations out.