Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The Hole is the tavern for the Gullet, a nasty, foul-smelling place ran for a variety of nasty, foul-smelling clients. As far as the Gullet goes, it's an historic place that's been there as long as the district's been hanging above the chasm.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The large common room of the tavern is filled with patrons, including a slumming Rauataian crew, with Fyrna keeping a close eye over them and their behavior, in accordance with the two rules the Hole espouses: Keep your hands to yourself and don't fall into the shitter.
- There's a kitchen in the northwestern corner, where you can snatch a piglet and hire an ogre cook.
- The stairs to the upper floor are in the southeastern corner. The upper floor contains living rooms, with a pickable chamber to the southeast and Orron and his Goldpact Knights in the northwestern room. The first room on the right belongs to Giacolo.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Fyrna, the bartender
- Birta, the ogre cook
- Sedūzo, a Rauataian captain
- Orron, a Goldpact Knight
- Persa, a Valera associate (during A Sinking Feeling)