The Brass Citadel
|The Brass Citadel|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The heart of Rauataian operations in the Deadfire, the Brass Citadel is a modern fortification and the hub for all military operations in the region, built in 2818 AI. It is the hub for all military operations in the region carved out of a section of coastal Neketaka. The kingdom uses it primarily as a central storehouse for keeping its sailor's fed, armed, and paid on the long campaign away from home, rather than an embassy.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a large, outdoor location full of Rauataian soldiers and guns. It can be divided into three distinct levels.
- The lowest level contains the docks and Uto's gunsmithy. Bertenno can be found here if you are pursuing his quest.
- The middle courtyard contains the fleet master's office, officers lounge, and the entrance to the powderhouse storage building, which contains the bulk of gunpowder reserves of the RDC.
- The upper level has the entrance to Imperial Command, responsible for prosecuting the kingdom's campaign in the Deadfire.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Emeini, a sailor punished by being forced to hold a red-hot cannonball.
- Bertenno, on the run from The Dark Cupboard.