The Black Hound
From Pillars of Eternity Wiki
|The Black Hound|
|Part of||Gilded Vale|
|Side Quests||Visions and Whispers|
|Tasks||Late for Dinner|
AR_0712_Backer_Inn_Lower (first floor) |
AR_0714_Backer_Inn_Upper (second floor)
|This article is about inn situated in Gilded Vale. For Black Hound pet found in this inn, see Black Hound.|
The Black Hound is Gilded Vale's only inn. It is owned by Pasca, who took over once the previous owner left without a word. It is named after the previous owner's black dog, which can still be found in the second level of the building.
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Pasca - The owner and inkeeper. Provides rooms as well as food and hiring adventurers.
- Tenfrith - The inn's talented dwarven chef. According to Pasca he is the inn's real draw.
- Sweynur - Shows up during Against the Grain.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- There is a hidden stash in the northeast corner of the inn's kitchen.
- On the top floor, you can steal from a chest (lock difficulty 3), which will contain miscellaneous loot.
- If you ask Pasca about the inn's name, you can talk to the dog on the second floor to get the Black Hound pet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the inn is probably a reference to the cancelled Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound.