The Black Hound
From Pillars of Eternity Wiki
|The Black Hound|
Pillars of Eternity
AR_0712_Backer_Inn_Lower (first floor)
AR_0714_Backer_Inn_Upper (second floor)
|This article is about the inn situated in Gilded Vale. For the pet found in this inn, see Black Hound.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Notable NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Pasca: The owner and inkeeper. Provides rooms as well as food and hiring adventurers. She will also ask you for help finding her cook.
- Tenfrith: The inn's talented dwarven chef. According to Pasca he is the inn's real draw. Only appears here after finishing Late for Dinner.
- Sweynur, Gafwen and Brethan: Show up during Against the Grain.
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- There is a hidden stash in the northeast corner of the inn's kitchen.
- The table in the dining room can be looted for a scroll of Tanglefoot, a copy of The Dyrwood, Part 2: The Broken Stone War, and some change.
- On the top floor, you can steal from a chest (lock difficulty 3), which contains random loot.
- If you ask Pasca about the inn's name, you can talk to the dog on the second floor to get the Black Hound pet.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the inn is a reference to the cancelled Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound.