The Black Hound
|This article is about the inn situated in Gilded Vale. For the pet found in this inn, see Black Hound.|
Background[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Pasca: The owner and inkeeper. Provides rooms as well food and offers adventurers hiring. She will also ask you for help finding her cook.
- Tenfrith: The inn's talented dwarven chef. According to Pasca he is the inn's real draw. Only appears here after finishing Late for Dinner.
- Sweynur, Gafwen and Brethan: Show up during Against the Grain.
- Strom Brightblade, Selyna Vertivo: Near the stairs on the lower floor
- Desslock Najetep, Shane "Shakes" Mulrian, and Sila Ammin: In the hall on the upper floor.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
|The Common Room||
|Laborer's Rest||2 rests||
Related quests[edit | edit source]
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
Sack: [Hidden stash in the kitchen]
Upper floor[edit | edit source]
Closet: (Difficulty 2)
Chest: (Difficulty 3)
Pets[edit | edit source]
- If you ask Pasca about the inn's name, you can talk to the dog on the second floor to get the Black Hound pet.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the inn is a reference to the cancelled Baldur's Gate III: The Black Hound.