As part of the Unified Community Platform project, this wiki and 38 others will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Minimal changes are expected as part of this migration. Read more here.
Temple of Hylea
|Temple Of Hylea|
|Map of Temple Of Hylea|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
This ancient temple was erected by Engwithans in ages past, and was adapted by the Glanfathans for the worship of Hylea. In recent times, a sky dragon took a liking to the temple and attacked it, burning a few of the faithful, scattering the rest, and settling in.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The temple is a single, open space overlooking the peaks of the mountain range. Getting there is harder and will require using either a hammer and chisel to clear the way, or high stats. Otherwise, your least nimble character will get a whipping due to the avalanche caused by the dragon.
- Moving around on the lower ledge, you can find a Cloudsinger songbird in a lootable nest.
- In the center of the temple is the Sky Dragon, who you will need to deal with to resolve The Nest Above the Clouds.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Sky Dragon
- Blights can appear if you get into a fight with the Sky Dragon.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
All of the following items can be stolen without starting a fight.
- Godansthunyr: In a Bone Pile to the north.
- Willbreaker: In the dragon's nest.
- Pensiavi mes Rèi: In a Bone Pile to the south.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- The map was originally intended to be placed in Oldsong, but was later moved to a mountain range peak, to better space the locations out.