Pillars of Eternity
Oldest among the structures of Twin Elms is a stone tower known as Teir Evron (the Hall of Stars). The pinnacle of the tower is used for astrology and divine communication. Reminiscent of adra stones, the elm trees exhibit a tendency toward attracting souls that are “twinned” in some way, whether they were once halves of the same whole or interacted in some past of which the mortals are unaware. Perhaps as a result of this property, a pair of delemgan sisters attend to the trees in a vigil that predates the city itself.
Points of interest
- It contains two marked locations: The Hall of Stars (the main room), and a blocked passage that Thaos collapsed behind him when he went through.
- On the east wall is an altar containing a Luminescent Adra Shard needed to begin the Council of Stars quest.
- The Hall of Stars contains 6 shrines, each belonging to a different god. At each shrine, the player can interact with (and get quests from) four deities during the Council of Stars quest. Starting from where you enter, and proceeding clockwise:
On the west and north walls there are shelves containing several books with lore on the gods and their portfolios. Some of them contain information that you need to know in order to pray to a particular god successfully (see Council of Stars for spoilers):
- The Enigmatic God of Cold (Rymrgand)
- Selected Correspondences of Giftbringer Iden
- 10 Years of Dawn
- The Many Faces of Berath (Berath)
- Missives of the Hand Occult
- Final Journal of Jonas
- The Queen That Was - And Still Is
- The Midwife's Memoirs (Hylea)
- Excerpts from the Sermon of Struggle
- Daily Affirmations of Focus and Efficiency
- Book of the Hunt (Galawain)