|Central island, containing Tikawara|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
An archipelago of small, tropical islands to the south-east, sitting near vital Vailian Trading Company trade routes. Its only major settlement is the small Huana village of Tikawara, currently seeking to form close bonds with the VTC.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Tikawara: A small colony of Huana.
- Hōhina Ravine: A treacherous stretch of mountainous territory occupied by lagufaeth.
- Points of interest
- Sunepū Beach: A large beach infested by lagufaeths. When you first come across it, it's completely unoccupied. You can use athletics to continue cautiously, perception and survival to investigate your surroundings, or cipher talents to scan for other minds. You will find a single, huge lagufaeth there, called Skulking-Terror.
- Boa Hika Pass: An area where you can engage a particularly ornery group of lagufaeths, hunting boars, led by Chief Echoing-Strike.
- Toaku Biwha Trail: A scripted interaction where you can encounter delemgans and interact with them (or scare them off with 4 Intimidate).
- On other islands
Quests[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The large bay on the northern side of the central island is called "Ngati Tara Bay". The label is present in the Backer Beta, but not in the full game.
- The Tehiwai Islands were named the Kua o Rikuhu Islands during the beta.