Talk:The Iroccian Calendar
Uhm have you two compared the both bookversions?! It has the same text. Just the Deadfire book looks just a little bit polished up. I would suggest that we leave that disambig for the book away and use the newer version. Only writting that this book is used in poe1 and poe2. But this rule only for books.
- I just stumbled upon this today, and found it odd that there are two books for two games, but the disambiguation doesn't link to the other version. It's not about content, it's about having two pages with this name. And theoretically – haven't checked how it's done – this should be done on all such pages. (I've added this to the other version of the book, too.)
- If only certain things – icon, value, such … – are different, why then not putting two infoboxes on one article with the same book text? Either this, or the link – everything else is confusing. -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 19:04, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- Yes it's odd having two books for two games but somehow it's one book written for two games. One Page might be clearly enough for it.
- On the icon am i not so picky it's the same "bookcover" just newer. Why not doing the same like done with companions two icons in one infobox, two value, and the titel id, soulbound and uniqueness is left away
- Those Lost in the Flood is another book in both games. I've made just minor edits as example and left what's important there.Arawn76 (talk) 21:51, 20 November 2018 (UTC)
- I need an impression of how many items are present in both games and how big the differences between them are before I can have an opinion about the topic: Will this break the infoboxes and Cargo? How cluttered will they look then? What would we do if the book text (if it's a book) differs, but only very slightly? And so on … -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 18:45, 22 November 2018 (UTC)
- Well: On the first view they have both the same description, just the poe icon is newer and the value is different. But that's all.
- About breaking the infoboxes and cargo i would say no. I even think for books can you use one and the same infobox, just the newer version.
- Cluttered is also no question. Like said the text seems to be generally the same. And Acquisition shares the location for both games.
- So if the text differs just a little bit slightly you can repeat the line that differs, writting a second line or highlight the newer eding. There are many ways to quote.