Okay, here is yet another page where almost all of the information has been deleted, why is this turning into a trend? I'm about to revert the changes DiabloStorm2004 (talk) 02:18, 19 December 2017 (UTC)
- Hi DiabloStorm2004. Well spotted, and it's unfortunate that some of the pages have 'broken' due to the much-needed changes the wiki has gone, and is going, through these last months. It has nothing to do with FurloSK, though. When he made these changes, it worked well. But as part of migrating the wiki away from the SMW extension to Cargo, due in big part to SMW being a massive resource hog (see https://help.gamepedia.com/Extension:Semantic_MediaWiki for some info), these SMW-powered pages no longer work correctly. I've been going through pages and fixing things, but it's taking time, and I missed these. I also have a full-time job, so time is obviously limited, especially at this time of the year.
- I made many preparations before "flipping the switch", but for item pages SMW was heavily integrated all over the place, so it was difficult to foresee all the knock-on effects. Although much was done right, some things were not. Hindsight is great :)
- If you do go ahead and revert, pages are likely to not look quite right due to all the changes lately, and probably have missing items and wrong information (I've fixed a lot of that, but it's been almost absurd how much has been incorrect throughout the wiki). But if I don't have time to fix this before leaving for the holidays, reverting the SMW changes is probably the best short-term solution. −Pangaearocks (talk) 13:58, 19 December 2017 (UTC)
- The single item pages contain the information, and should be understandable for editors without knowledge about Cargo. (Yes, the infobox templates should get a proper documentation, yet.) This article, together with Pillars of Eternity unique melee weapons and similar pages, currently suffers from a Cargo database error, which I'm going to fix. It will only take me some more time. Only these overview pages use the Cargo feature, and edits/additions/changes of information have to be made on the single item articles. For example, your locations' adds on the Grimoires (which yet is not Cargo-ed) would better be placed on the single grimoires, rather than only in the overview. There they are still missing for several. I will also revert your stubbing of the article – there's nothing to do on it, and when the database error is fixed, the table will work again. For its completeness: that also has to be done at other places. -- -- You talkin' to me? -- cCContributions -- 19:59, 3 February 2018 (UTC)
Cargo Table[edit source]
Can someone with the necessary privileges recreate the cargo table for https://pillarsofeternity.gamepedia.com/Template:Infobox_weapon, War Club of the Mataru is missing from it.
- Yeah, there's something funky going on there. We're trying to figure out why it isn't getting indexed. Tagaziel (talk) 18:50, 5 May 2018 (UTC)
- It's not just the War Club of the Mataru also Company Captain's Cap is missing, something's really odd about this Arawn76 (talk) 00:52, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
War Club of the Mataru[edit source]
Please add War Club of the Mataru.