Anyone else think this should be renamed to include "Part 1?" When Part 2 comes out it should probably get a separate page. Mechalibur (talk) 20:27, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- Agreed. This is how the product is called in the official announcement and at the GOG and Steam pages:
- ...so this page's title should use something similar. --Ineth2 (talk) 21:03, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- I agree, but do you think it should be Part 1 and 2, or Part I and II? It seems that Obsidian is using roman numerals. --MiniatureGiantSpaceHam (talk) 22:57, 14 September 2015 (UTC)
- It shouldn't matter which one we use, as long as we include a redirect for the other. I guess since Obsidian is using Roman Numerals we should use them too. Mechalibur (talk) 00:04, 15 September 2015 (UTC)
- I went ahead and moved it. I don't even think we need a redirect for the non-roman numeral version - after all we don't have redirects for all the variations of punctuation either (space vs dash vs colon). Google is smart enough to also find roman numerals when people search for numbers, so it should be fine.--Ineth2 (talk) 19:48, 15 September 2015 (UTC)
Others have reported that this DLC requires a save from Act 3 - you can't start it if you only have saves from Act 4. Can someone confirm?
--Tungsticgp (talk) 02:15, 7 December 2015 (UTC)