Playable classes[edit source]
I assume the "Playable classes" section would provide basic description about each class, focusing on what makes them unique. Otherwise, the navbar bellow is sufficient and it should be removed.--AnotherArk (talk) 14:43, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
What we know?[edit source]
What we know about character's class is that it:
- Determines 2 skills you will be most proficient in.
- Effect aptitude in certain abilities and how they progress in level down the road e.g. Defense
- Doesn't tied in with Attributes.
- I'm not sure you could say that classes affect how Defenses progresses. A class determines the starting point of each defense stat, but after the starting level all classes will gain 3 points in all 4 defenses. We also know about classes:
- They will gain one class abillity each level, those abilities are unique and no other class will have the same abillities. (spell levels are counted as one abillity)
- class specific talents can only be choosen by one specific class.(e.g. only the wizard can choose Grimoire Slam.)
- You can choose some of the class neutral talents on a lower level.(e.g. a fighter can choose weapon Specialization talents erlier as other classes.)--Prometheus12345 (talk) 17:07, 23 November 2013 (UTC)
The Initial value information is duplicated in most of stat pages (e.g. Accuracy). Because of the strong relationships, it's most useful here. We should replace the duplicate info in the stat pages with links to here. --Tungsticgp (talk) 05:27, 21 December 2015 (UTC)