Background[edit | edit source]
This odd, long-abandoned region on the fringes of the Archipelago is shrouded in a thick fog and inhabited by the undead. Two hundred years ago, this keep was claimed by the Darcozzi Paladin, Lucia Rivan. Ever since it has been turned into a warped version of a peaceful town, where the undead "live" under the illusion they are living, breathing people, lashed to the will of one Menzzago.
Locations[edit | edit source]
Note that you will encounter darguls and a fampyr when getting off the boat, so tread with caution. This places you in the Crossroads staging area.
- This is an ancient ship converted into a workroom.
- The Pickled Eel
- A derelict inn.
- Sea-Lashed Crypt
- The bowels of the island and the power it holds.
- Glowing Outcrop
- The seat of power for Menzzago.
Interaction[edit | edit source]
After first leaving the boat upon travelling to any location, you will encounter darguls and a fampyr after a brief scripted interaction...
|A series of flimsy docks connects scattered stretches of dry land. On all sides you are flanked by the hulks of splintered, wrecked ships.
A thick fog sits upon the water, obscuring the path in all directions. The only sounds you hear are the lapping of water, and your own footsteps upon the narrow, rotting planks.
- In order to avoid combat, every party member needs to pass a Stealth 12 check, then hide within the shadow of a wrecked ship, then continue to hide.
- Otherwise If you whistle for the dog, stand your ground, or seize the advantage and attack - you will be placed in combat (with no advantage). Two stumbling and swaying figures emerge from the fog. A third robed figure, a fampyr wizard, casts a controlling incantation on the darguls, and you enter combat with: Dargul swashbuckler x2, a Dargul Marksman, and a Fampyr.
After this encounter, you may travel freely within the reef.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Scripted interaction graphics