This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link referred you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Druid spell – Spells, used by a druid.
- Priest spell – Spells, used by a priest.
- Wizard spell – Spells, used by a wizard.
- Power – Powers are spell like abilities, used by a cipher.
- Invocation – Invocations are spell like abilities, used by a chanter.
- Scroll – Scrolls can contain spells, but are destroyed in the casting process.
- Spellbind – A specific spell can be bound to an item – such as weapons, armor, clothing and accessories –, allowing the wearer of the equipped item to cast the spell a certain number of times per rest. The casting uses can be recharged by resting.
- Spell Holding – Items also can "hold" a spell, that automatically goes off when the wearer of the equipped item is hit with a Critical Hit.
- Spell Striking – A variant of the former holding is "striking" for weapons, where the spell goes off automatically when the wielder of the weapon lands a Crit on a target himself (1/encounter).