Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire|
|Culture||The Vailian Republics|
|Defenses||Def: 118 Fort: 154 Ref: 145 Will: 179|
Slash: 13 |
|Location||Briny Grotto, Ofecchia Channel|
Mythical Adra Stone
|Body||Legendary Plate Armor|
|Grimoire||Sigilmaster Auranic's Grimoire|
Background[edit | edit source]
|This traveler's guide is circulated for the benefit of newcomers to the Deadfire Archipelago. One passage stands out:
"Sigilmaster Auranic is ON THE LOOSE. She was sentenced for planting DEADLY sigils in populated areas, and affected her escape with nothing more than a stone game piece and an inkwell.
Trust in the authorities and make NO ATTEMPT to apprehend her. She will have flanked herself in sigils powerful enough to EXPLODE unwary visitors on the spot.
The Deadfire Visitor's Preservation Society takes no responsibility for harm inflicted by knowing ignorance of the risks, and every effort has been made to keep travelers AWAY from the following coordinates: 4° 50' S 67° 31' E."
A map of Auranic's position is marked off with a wax seal in the shape of a skull. It points toward an underwater cave far to the northeast.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The obelisks surrounding the sigilmaster all have Globe of Invulnerability, which to no surprise makes them invulnerable to your attacks. Thankfully they cannot attack you or cast spells while in this state. In order to make them attack, the sigilmaster casts Sigil Assault on the obelisks, one at a time. This removes the invulnerability and allows the obelisks to attack for 172 seconds, during which they will repeatedly cast a specific ability.
- Each of the sigilmaster's obelisks has the following stats:
- 60 All Defenses, 10 Base Armor, Immune to Slash and Piercing
- Each of the obelisks casts the following spells (from the bottom left, clockwise)
- Obelisk of Wrath: Chain Lightning, chained shock damage
- Obelisk of Terror: Ryngrim's Enervating Terror, terrifying your party.
- Obelist of Mystery: Casts 5x Tayn's Chaotic Orb repeatedly at 3.0 sec intervals.
- Obelisk of Force: Casts 5x Minoletta's Minor Missiles
- Obelisk of Cleansing: Arcane Cleanse, -1000 sec duration of beneficial effects.