Searing Falls cave
|Searing Falls Cave|
Pillars of Eternity
The Searing Falls cave is located in the northwest section of the Searing Falls.
Background[edit | edit source]
It is a volcanic cave, smoky and sweltering, with narrow paths winding through lava flows.
Points ofinterest[edit | edit source]
In the rear part, Cail The Silent has taken residence, surrounded by a tribe of worshipping Xaurips and more dragon brood. Cail reverently protects his hoard, a glowing and burning spark – a token of Magran, Fyrga seeks after.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Cail The Silent
- Young Drakes
- Small and Greater Flame Blights
- Xaurip Champions, Priests and High Priests, Skirmishers
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Ruby: Amongst other gems and coppers in a trapped (level 8) Coin Pile, in Cail The Silent's grounds
- Tidefall: Next to it in another, hidden Coin Pile (You need at least 10 Mechanics to see it)
- Random loot: In the pot in the northern part of Cail's lair.
Plants[edit | edit source]
- Burned Lady × 2