Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The entrance to Lucia Rivan's ancient crypt has been reinforced with remnants of ships dashed against the reef, with large groups of alguls and fampyrs standing vigil over the entrance to their master's crypt.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a place with a good amount of fighting and particularly dangerous to lower level characters. The biggest danger is in aggroing too many of the undead. Otherwise, it's manageable. Use the explosive barrels and amphora scattered around to your advantage.
- The stairs to the north lead down into the crypt.
- The crypt is nothing short of massive. You start in the northeast and will have to put up with a series of traps and flanking attacks from risen. Next you come to a bridge over a chasm, and sealed doorway leading to the Glowing Outcrop. In order to open it you'll need to acquire two vials of fampyr blood from each of the lieutenants.
- The first is in the laboratory to the east. You can pick the door with Mechanics 17, then you'll have to fight your way through a horde of undead. The brick wall has a hidden switch that allows you to access a hidden trapped vault with Voidwheel inside.
- The second, the quartermaster, is to the northwest, accompanied by steelspine skeletons. He drops two unique armor pieces, a Blackened Plate Armor and a Blackened Plate Helm. A singular trap guards the sarcophagus at the back of the room, though it contains nothing of interest.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Runemaster Kastor, working in the laboratory.
- Quartermaster Harka, the other lieutenant in the room to the northwest.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Fampyr (x3)
- Algul (x3)
- Risen armsman (x3), removed if Copperhead distracts them away during A Paradise of the Mind.
- Skeleton, spawned by the Fampyrs.
- Interior - Entrance
The following creatures appear after the trap at the entrance is triggered:
- Interior - Southeastern area
- Interior - Laboratory
- Interior - Western area
- Interior - Northwestern area