Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
A stretch of barely explored islands to the northwest of the Deadfire, given a wide berth by the majority of kith with a good sense of self-preservation. It represents the northern end of the Magran's Teeth mountain chain.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Kohopa's Fang: Located further north, which can be scaled to encounter naga - and if you're unlucky with your grenade throw, plenty of bats. The naga sorcerer drops the Sungrazer.
- The Crystal Desert: On the island to the north, home to Belranga, the Crystal Empress - the first megaboss battle added to the game. Sail far in the other direction if you know what's good for you!
- eoten lounging among the rocks. You can observe them, attack, or use abilities to sneak up and wipe them out.
- There's a shipwreck on the reef leading within Magran's Teeth.
- A plagued ship sits west of The Crystal Desert.
- Flotsam is scattered around this area, presumably as a result of the various shipwrecks.