Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The Radiant Court is the heart of commerce in the Free City, with merchants plying their wares all over the piers.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This is a fairly large area divided into roughly two halves by the canal. Birna has a food stand next to the troupe stage with Calandra standing among her actors with ship hats.
- The south-western corners has Rosanella and Yngfrith patronizing the bar. Moving over to the eastern end, you find Dessiral haunting the pier.
- Beyond stands Ramaso and his emporium, with Co'el Marcellus overlooking the area.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Calandra, head of the Pegleg Performers
- Dessiral, looking over the berth, hands out bounties.
- Co'el Marcellus, a con artist and trainer.
- First Mate Fallon, a street poet
- Yngfrith, the owner of Modwyr
- After A Tidy Performance
- Birna, food
- Rosanella, bartender
- Ramaso, weapons, armor, gear
- Dimesa, in The Treasure Trove. Sells weapons, armor, accessories.