Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
The Queen's Berth is the vast port district sitting at the bottom of the Neketaka mountain. Vast numbers of ships and people pass through the docks every day, bringing wealth into the city and increasing the Queen's might - and that of her competitors maintaining footholds in the vast metropolis. The Vailian Trading Company maintains a substantial presence in the district, operating its main luminous adra mill and headquarters.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Immediately after you disembark, you're accosted by the local harbormaster, Kaoha. Berath will effectively force you to demonstrate your powers as Watcher and Herald, sending the official fleeing. Now you have access to the entire district. The north-western quarter is where the shipyard is located, staffed by Zamar, with three shops on the way belonging to Rebero, Osa, and a hunter.
- The central road leading east is overlooked by the Valera Estate, Sanza's Map Emporium, and the luminous adra mill. The Bardatto Estate sits above them on an elevated terrace, near the road north, to the upper levels of Neketaka. Ivorr the Bright preaches in the market square.
- The plaza overlooking the Peddler's Canal in the south is a hive of scum and villainy, with The Wild Mare just nearby.
- The adventurous can visit the Back Alley in the North, especially if they're looking for Dockside Arms and Armor to stock up on tools of war.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Kaoha, harbormaster
- Tiela, a street urchin
- Tawenu, a Huana in need
- Cotta, a nasty character from the Principi
- Kalei, a spy for the RDC
- Akema, an island aumaua in the district.
- Wanika, weapons and armor
- Rebero, clothing
- Osa, fish
- Hunter, hunting supplies
- Cobbler, boots, misc items
- Zamar, sells Ship upgrades