Port Maje harbor
(Redirected from Port Maje Harbor)
|Port Maje Harbor|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
Located by the sea, Port Maje harbor is the hub of commerce for the entire island and hosts Governor Clario's Estate.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The first town you visit and a crucial step towards finding Eothas. Enter the town and approach the center to find an official beleaguered by the people of Port Maje demanding answers from Governor Clario, with the local Huana representative butting in. After being mistaken for a pirate, you're invited to the governor's mansion and free to run about.
- The nearby camp belongs to the Dawnstars and you can recruit Xoti and receive a blessing from Waenglith there.
- Rinco's Home and Captain Darmo are just by the platform in the plaza.
- The Kraken's Eye is in the southeastern corner, offering rooms and board.
- The central market is staffed by Henric.
- The trading post and the local fishmonger are out by the docs.
- The local jail is in the northeastern corner.
- The Governor Clario's Estate sits on the hill overlooking the plaza.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Governor Clario: Head of the town.
- Storm Speaker Ikawha: Representative of the local Huana tribe.
- Waenglith: Head of the Dawnstars camped out in the town.
- Xoti: A follower of Gaun and a potential companion.
- Captain Darmo: A tired guardsman.
- Tuaha: An RDC operative.
- Fishmonger: Selling his catch near the docks.
- Henric: At the market.
- Alteria: Running the trading post.