Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack
November 15, 2017
|“||This DLC is a thank you from us to all of you who have supported Pillars of Eternity throughout the years. You're all incredible.||”|
|~ Mikey Dowling
The Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack is free downloadable content for Pillars of Eternity, released on November 15, 2017.
New content[edit | edit source]
- Soulbound items
- Belt of the Royal Deadfire Cannoneer
- Company Captain's Cap
- One-Eyed Molina's Gold-Fingered Spike-Flinger
- War Club of the Mataru
Plus a couple of "secret" items.
Availability[edit | edit source]
- Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack | GOG
- Pillars of Eternity - Deadfire Pack | Steam
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition | GOG
- Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition | Steam
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Because the developers "went a little overboard", in a follow-up patch (see also Bugs below) the defenses for the pack's uniforms were "knocked" from Of Deflection and Of Reflex 20 to 9 only.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- A list of possible bugs from the new items can be found here. However, a further update has been released, as beta on December 19, 2017 and regularly a couple days later, which fixes at least one of the issues.
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Arrives November 15th for PC, Mac, and Linux!
- Pillars of Eternity Patch 3.07 - The Deadfire Pack - Is Now Live!
- Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition Available Now!
- Update #42 - The Backer Beta is Live!
- Pillars of Eternity: Deadfire Pack
- Patch 3.07.1318 Is Now Live!