Pillars of Eternity
Pearlwood Bluff is a wilderness area in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
Pearlwood Bluff is renowned as one of the best sightseeing vantages in all of Dyrwood, with an inspiring view of the city and the sea beyond. Its beauty is marred by a long history of deaths and maiming that stained the grass red. Aristocrats demanding satisfaction after slights or insults from their peers often choose the spot for duels to the death. Traditionally, the combatant stricken a killing blow is invited to prop themselves up, basking in the comfort of the majestic view as they die.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This large area is filled with a variety of annoyances, ranging from xaurips to drakes. The primary spot of interest is to the south-west, on the cliffs overlooking the sea. Interact with the soul to learn where to look for Persoq next. Sagani will also have a chat with you concerning Thaos.
- The Cave is located on the face of the sea-side cliffs, and can be reached by attaching a Rope and Grappling Hook to one of the boulders near the cliffs edge. The cave contains several darguls and a Ring of Wizardry.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Crystal Eaters (during Bounty: Sserkal)
- Vithrack Exarchs (during Bounty: Sserkal)
Notable Loot[edit | edit source]
- Ring of the Selonan (aka Ring of Wizardry) – dead body in the end of the Cave.