Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Nyry the Deft Hand
|Nyry the Deft Hand|
|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity|
|“||So, might be I got myself nicked here and there for a few unsavory deeds. My name's on posters all over Defiance Bay, now. Makes it harder to walk about freely, if you get me.||”|
Nyry the Deft Hand is a character in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
A vagabond and thief from Defiance Bay, Nyry decided that the heat was getting a little too intense and decided to appeal to the new lord of Caed Nua for help.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is related to Caed Nua management or events.||
Nyry is a bad visitor to the fortress
Stronghold interactions[edit | edit source]
- Her appeal to you can be resolved in the following ways:
- Help escape (1000 ) → Cape of the Cheat and Potion of Power.
- Help escape with Doemenel(need Rank 3 positive reputation) → Cape of the Cheat and Potion of Power.
- Tell her to turn herself in → +1 .
- Tell her to turn herself in then trick her into being caught by the Knights of the Crucible (need rank 2 positive reputation) → +2 .
- Hang her → +1 .
- Kick out.