Nyry the Deft Hand
|Nyry the Deft Hand|
|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity|
|“||So, might be I got myself nicked here and there for a few unsavory deeds. My name's on posters all over Defiance Bay, now. Makes it harder to walk about freely, if you get me.||”|
Nyry the Deft Hand is a character in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
A vagabond and thief from Defiance Bay, Nyry decided that the heat was getting a little too intense and decided to appeal to the new lord of Caed Nua for help.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is related to Caed Nua management or events.||
Nyry is a bad visitor to the fortress
Stronghold interactions[edit | edit source]
- Her appeal to you can be resolved in the following ways:
- Help escape (1000 ) → Cape of the Cheat and Potion of Power.
- Help escape with Doemenel(need Rank 3 positive reputation) → Cape of the Cheat and Potion of Power.
- Tell her to turn herself in → +1 .
- Tell her to turn herself in then trick her into being caught by the Knights of the Crucible (need rank 2 positive reputation) → +2 .
- Hang her → +1 .
- Kick out.