Pillars of Eternity
Northweald is a wilderness area in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
A large stretch of the wilderness north of Twin Elms, Northweald lies on the edge of the area affected by the War of Black Trees, with half of it still bearing the scars of the war, and the other pristine, kept safe by the river and the Sentinel's Waterfall.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- You enter the area from the southwest. Just a short distance to the north is the Pilgrims' Camp, tied to At the Mercy of the Tribes. The hidden container in the pillar has a potion.
- Head east over the river to run into Cwineth if you agreed to help her. Farther to the southeast lies a trail leading to an isolated mesa, where the Fangs have cornered the Dyrwoodan expedition. It's a little deeper in the mesa, hiding among the ruins, with Esmar, their captain, standing in the center.
- In the center, along the northern edge, is a large spotted stelgaer laying dead on its side, tied to Hunter, Brother. You can interact with its soul to learn what happened to it - and that Arthwn definitely did not kill it. At the bottom, near the waterfall, lies the body of Fîorm.
- The way to the Temple of Hylea lies in the upper left corner, among the ruins of an Engwithan temple. A Torc of the Falcon's Eyes is hidden nearby.
- Finally, towards the end of The Long Hunt, Persoq is found on the ledge, surrounded by Glanfathan hunters. The entrance to the cave is nearby. It contains a group of Pŵgras and Lurkers, as well as the Mênpŵgra Devŵen, if her bounty is active. A pair of Glanfathan Stalking Boots can be found on a skeleton near the back of the cave.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Cwineth: On the southern edge of the map, just east of the river.
- Esmar: In the eastern ruins.
- Fîorm: Found at the bottom of the waterfall as part of Hunter, Brother.
- Devŵen: In the northern cave, during Bounty: Devŵen.
Enemies[edit | edit source]