Mega Boss Battles
|Mega Boss Battles|
#1: September 26, 2018
#2: October 25, 2018
#3: December 14, 2018
#4: December 14, 2018
Mega Boss Battles refers to a collection of content released for free between the release of Seeker, Slayer, Survivor and The Forgotten Sanctum. Each patch added a unique and powerful Mega Boss to the game.
|Mega Bosses are end game challenges that you can take on in the Deadfire and are meant to test your party's mettle. These fights are meant to be for high level parties, so don't expect to be able to tackle them right when you get the Defiant out on the seas of the archipelago.|
Features[edit | edit source]
- Mega Boss - The Crystal Empress / Belranga, released September 26, 2018
- Mega Boss - The Voracious Mountain / Hauani O Whe, released October 25, 2018.
- Mega Boss - Sigilmaster Auranic / Sigilmaster Auranic, released December 14, 2018.
- Mega Boss - The Helfire Colossus / Dorudugan, released December 14, 2018.
Items[edit | edit source]
- Adds the Mythic weapon, armor and shield quality, requiring a Mythical Adra Stone - one is dropped by each mega boss.
- A separate volume of the travellers guide "Pitfalls of the Deadfire" for each mega boss, describing why citizens of the Deadfire should steer clear: Vol. 1 - The Crystal Empress, Vol. 2 - The Voracious Mountain, Vol. 3 - Sigilmaster Auranic, Vol. 4 - The Helfire Colossus, .
- Unique trinket from each mega boss: Spider Empress' Mandibles, Mountainous Ooze Droppings, Sigilmaster Auranic's Grimoire, Helfire Ironclad's Core.