|The Champion's Hearth|
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Magran's Temple is a location in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire. It is not used in-game and can only be accessed with console commands. As of patch 5.0.0, it can no longer be accessed without downgrading to an older version of the game.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Magran's Temple
- The southwestern entrance connects to the northwestern exit in the Sacred Stair, which actually leads to Serpent's Crown on the map screen.
- The southern entrance connects to the northeastern most exit in the Sacred Stair, however using this exit from the Sacred Stair side only serves as a shortcut between the upper and lower levels of the area, placing you by the entrance to the Temple of Gaun.
- The exit to the northeast presumably would've led to The Champion's Hearth.
- The Champion's Hearth
- A large empty room, consisting of a pit-flanked hall leading to an altar, otherwise nothing of note. The exit places the party at the southern entrance to Magran's Temple, however geographically this area seems to be to the northeast, by the unnavigable exit.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- High Priest Hati, as in the regular temple.
- Testacles, naked doorman with a unique name, and missing dialogue. He was used to debug parts of the game, and his dialogue triggers various changes to global values, quest states, player character changes, etc.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
- This interior area is not used in game, and was likely a prototype or a planned extension of Magran's Temple as it is in the current game. You can still teleport to it using console commands however. The actual temple, called "Temple of Magran" on the map, is an external location in the center of The Sacred Stair, and bears resemblance to this area.
- This area was removed from the game entirely in patch 5.0.0. It can no longer be accessed without downgrading to an older version of the game.