Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
This bridge is the main road into Defiance Bay from the north, or at least it used to be until a flood weakened the foundations and caused Madhmr Bridge to collapse. Looters search the bridge for whatever remains of those unfortunate enough to stand on it when it gave way, while local denizens try to come up with a way to move across the waters instead of having to take a detour.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- A map with isolated points of interest. Xaurips infest most of the area, with a troll to the northwest. Head towards the center of the map to find Peregund near the bridge and take her quest. Explore around the bridge to find some minor loot.
- Before leaving, be sure to check out the camp to the northeast for a fine hatchet.
- Down the dirt road clinging to the side of the cliff is Hanwen and her unhappy band of looters, part of Peregund's quest.
- Galen Dalgard can be found to the north of the crossroads if his bounty is active.
Companion reactions[edit | edit source]
Some companions have a special comment upon visiting the remains of the bridge:
- Aloth: "Looks like we'll be taking the long way to Defiance Bay."
- Kana Rua: "It seems the Dyrwood sees its share of floodwaters. We'll have to go around."
- Durance: "Looks like Ondra's gushing enough for both moons."
- Edér: "That over there, that'd be the easy way to get to Defiance Bay. Before the floods, anyway."
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Peregund: Gives the task Ferry Flotsam. After completing she moves to Copperlane in Defiance Bay where she sells traps.
- Hanwen: Leader of the looters.
- Galen Dalgard: To the north of the crossroads during Bounty: Galen Dalgard.
Map Markers[edit | edit source]
- Madhmr Bridge
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Tasks[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Loose Brick: [Hidden stash at the end of the broken bridge]
Crate: [If you kill Hanwen and his looter gang]
- 1x Ferry Cargo
Plants[edit | edit source]
- 2x Admeth's Wyrt
- 1x Blood Moss
- 2x Dyrcap
- 1x River Reed
- 1x Skaenbone
- 1x Springberry
- 1x St. Gyran's Horn