|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity|
Lord Byrnwigar is a stronghold visitor in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
A cruel lord from the north, Byrnwigar's harsh treatment of his people has led to murmurs of discontent. He arrives at Caed Nua, petitioning you for help in taking care of the problem.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is related to Caed Nua management or events.||
Offers several choices.
Stronghold[edit | edit source]
- As lord of Caed Nua, you can
- Send Aloth to Byrnwigar's keep to warn people, lie to him → +2 , Aloth busy for 6 days.
- Send Devil of Caroc to "take care" of him quietly → +1 , +1 , Devil of Caroc busy for 4 days.
- Ask what the peasants have been saying, then recommend benevolence. Option 1 → Nothing.
- Ask what the peasants have been saying, then recommend benevolence. Option 2 → +1 .
- Ask what the peasants have been saying, then recommend diplomacy (Diplomatic 2 required) → +1 .
- Pay him to hire security (700 ) → +1 .
- Hang him → -3 .