|Outcomes & Rewards|
Lie in Arthwn's favour
Lie in Fîorm's favour
Tell the truth
Hunter, Brother is a side quest in Pillars of Eternity.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
Rîdaî, a Glanfathan from a prestigious tribe, wants to know what happened to his brother Fîorm, a renowned hunter, during the blood-hunt that took him with another hunter, Arthwn, to the forests of the Northweald.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Rîdaî.
- Talk to Arthwn in the Hall of Warriors in Elms' Reach.
- Travel to the Northweald to find Fîorm at the bottom of the waterfall.
- Find the spirit of the giant stelgaer at the top of the waterfall.
- Return to Rîdaî. (Gain 630 experience.)
- Tell the story to Anamenfath Bethwl. (Gain 630 experience.)
Conclusion[edit | edit source]
- If you lie that Arthwn made the kill, he will reward you with Lenas Êr. You will gain Moderate reputation with Twin Elms.
- If you reveal that it was Fîorm that made the kill, but still say that he went into exile, Rîdaî will reward you with Delem Raŵdha. You will gain Moderate reputation with Twin Elms.
- If you tell the truth, Anamenfath Bethwl will reward you with Sheathed in Autumn. You will gain Major reputation with Twin Elms.
In either case, you will be awarded an additional 3150 experience, for a total of 6300 for the quest.