Beast of Winter
Background[edit | edit source]
This picturesque village was built on the edge of the Dead Floe, a massive glacier that seems to be growing with each passing year. It is inhabited by a peculiar cult of Rymrgand, zealously devoted to death and dying, led by an endings godlike called Vatnir.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The village is small, centered around Harbingers' Retreat, the common house. To the southwest is a statue of Rymrgand create by Harbinger Leksi, with Harbingers' dwelling below. The fishmonger and brewer offer their wares along the stream to the northeast. The exit deeper into the glacier is located on the northwestern ice wall, and requires Vatnir's icepicks to pass through.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Harbinger Hafjórn, the local butcher and greeter
- Harbinger Leksi, ice sculptor
- Harbinger Karlódh, fishmonger
- Harbinger Nyvardir, brewer
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Permafrost shard: Rafters in the Retreat.