Background[edit | edit source]
This large, forbidding ravine is currently the spawning ground of a local tribe of lagufaeth, led here after the auamua of Tikawara captured a clutch of their young. It's been turned into a large, inaccessible gauntlet of traps and pissed-off lagufaeth.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- As expected, this is a linear slog through two waves of lagufaeth, spiced up by the odd trap or two. There's a small area to the southeast with a delemgan and an assassin vine. You can interact with the altar, and need a fire or freeze spell, or 16 Might to break through the vines and acquire Vion-ceth, an Engwithan woodcutting axe.
- The waterfall is in the northeastern. Upon approaching it, the lagufaeth broodmother will appear, but strangely won't attack, indicating she does not have hostile intentions towards you. Head west towards the top plateau and you'll be able to talk to her and figure out that she wants you to free the lagufaeth hatchlings at Tikawara. You can agree to that in return for the tribe calling off its campaign of aggression against the village.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- Vion-ceth: In the overgrown stone chest guarded by a delemgan.
- Baubles of the Fin: Can be looted from the broodmother, or received as a quest reward,
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Altar scripted interaction