|Biography and appearance|
|Game||Pillars of Eternity|
Geyda is a character in Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
An animancer working on protection against the biawacs plaguing Dyrwood, she requires souls for the study of soul protection. The catch, as usual, is that souls aren't exactly in plentiful supply.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
|This character is related to Caed Nua management or events.||
She petitions you at Caed Nua for aid in her research...
Stronghold audience[edit | edit source]
Any resolution will yield 200xp. Choose from the following:
- Ignore her → no effect
- Sell her all prisoners → 500 (1000 with Resolve 16)
- Give her all prisoners for free → nothing
- Tell her to use vessels or animals and give her 2000 → +1
- Tell her to use vessels and send Eder to help → Eder busy for 4 days
- Tell her to use vessels or animals and give her nothing → Geyda found dead after 3 days
- Send Devil of Caroc to kill her and destroy her research → nothing
- Send Aloth to destroy her research → Aloth busy for 4 days
Regardless of where you send Geyda, if she's found dead, your Stronghold Log will say she was found in Heritage Hill.
Geyda can visit the Stronghold after this, but without further player interaction.