Garod's Chorus is a horned helmet and one of the rare itemquests in Pillars of Eternity, added in The White March - Part I expansion.
||This helm once belonged to Garodh, a long-dead tribal chieftain. For some reason, his soul never returned to the Wheel, lingering until he had forgotten much of his own history. Fortunately, you came along and helped him remember.
There are two variations with different enchantments available, depending on the choices made by the Watcher during the task:
Choosing offensive actions and aggressive responses will give the helmet Retaliation enchantment, while preferring defensive or cowardly behavior will lead to Preservation enchantment.
Regardless of choices made during the task the helm will always also have Of Might +3 enchantment.
- To achieve the item, visit the mine in the Flames-That-Whisper Caverns. One of the crates will have a severed horn which will activate a memory and the task.
- Visit the merchant Yduran in Stalwart Village and buy the Cracked Horn. He asks 600 for it if you are honest and tell him that it's part of an artifact, 400 if you simply ask how much to take it off his hands, or 300 if you are deceptive about the horn's value.
- The third and final piece, a battered helm, is located at the armory inside Durgan's Battery (Great Hall).
The final helmet's enhancements will depend on your choices when accessing each memory:
- If you choose the offensive/sacrificial options during the quest, you will receive a helmet with +3 Might and the Retaliation enchantment.
- If you choose the defensive/self-preservation options during the quest, you will receive a helmet with +3 Might and the Preservation enchantment.
A Vision about Garodh's Spirit
Garodh shares another vision