||This man's breath stinks of ale.
Gafol the Drunkard is – as the name suggests – an inebriate from the folk in Pillars of Eternity.
He's a visitor at Caed Nua, requesting an audience. For the time he's staying, the Stronghold suffers a prestige penalty.
- As lord of Caed Nua, you can
- Simply send him away.
- Pay his debt (1200 ) → Dyrford Village: Minor Positive.
- Send him to Bellasege to help in research. (Animancer in lower level of the Sanitarium)
- Have Zahua help → Gafol quits drinking, discovers drugs and starts a new life.
- Pallegina can help him become an assistant in the Vailian Republics. She will be removed from the party for 5 days.
- Hang him → -2 .
- Send him off with the Dozens to the Living Lands (Positive Rep 2 required).
- All solutions will yield 200 XP.