Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Goose and Fox
Background[edit | edit source]
It was founded in the early days of Dyrwoodan independence by a traveling scholar named Erol of Levi. He wanted a place where kith of all backgrounds could gather and hash out the issues facing their new country. It didn't take long for the place to fill up. Brackenbury aristocrats argued with dock workers from the Gift while soldiers wrangled with politicians. Dyrwoodans have never been known to turn down an argument. Soon, kith were coming from the farms and settlements, attracting enough patrons that it rivaled The Salty Mast.
However, no free speech is free from consequences. Although Erol prided himself on encouraging fair-mindedness and civil debate, he eventually found himself on the wrong side of an argument with the wrong thayn. His disappearance a few days later is speculated to be either the work of the thayn or Erol realizing that discretion is the better part of valor and skipping town.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The ground floor is divided into two halves, the common room with the counter and Bishop (plus numerous backer characters), with Kaenra sitting in the back, and a kitchen with a locked chest (Bartender's Ring is the prize, if you don't mind stealing). The corridor running around the kitchen contains several alcoves for private discussion and meetings.
- The upper floor has Two-Tone Weaxel and his merry band of adventurers, as well as several rooms with minor loot (and several hundred coppers).
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Bishop: The owner and innkeeper. Provides rooms as well as food and hiring adventurers.
- Kaenra: Starts the quest His Old Self.
- Two-Tone Weaxel: He and his four other adventurecompanions (Dread-Shot Daedon, Hurdy, Ilfa and Key), are drinking on the second floor. They are involved in the task Something Secret.
Rooms[edit | edit source]
|The Common Room||
|Merchant's Stay||2 rests||
|Fletcher's Stay||2 rests||
|Suite of Worldly Wonders||2 rests||
|Vixen's Burrow||2 rests||
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Sidequests[edit | edit source]
Task[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Ground floor[edit | edit source]
- 2x Ale
Crate: (Difficulty 3)
Upper floor[edit | edit source]
Chest: (Difficulty 3)
Chest: (Difficulty 4)
Armoire: (Difficulty 3)