We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Background[edit | edit source]
A former Vailian fortification claimed a few years back by Captain Aeldys of the Príncipi, after clearing out the horde of wilders that took it over and drove the Vailians away. She uses it as her staging area now, and a hideout for those Príncipi captains who fall in behind her. The Fort is notable for the massive guns that crown its numerous turrets, ensuring that any who would try their luck dislodging the Príncipi will be going back home shot up to hell and back.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Before completing Blow the Man Down, Fort Deadlight is strictly guarded. See the quest for the details of the security.
- You enter at the gate to the east.
- The stairs near the gate - guarded by Unlucky Ancret - lead to the upper ramparts.
- No-Nut Ned set up his shop at the southeastern corner.
- At the center of the map, the stairs up lead to Deadlight Court, while the stairs down lead to Deadlight dungeon. Sceydwin and Minao are tied to the posts nearby.
- Going further west, you see the drunken pirate - Ruddy Feyr. The stairs nearby - guarded by Ungwith the Craghearted - lead to the door to the forge.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Snake Eyes Condwen: A dice game-runner near the entrance of the fort.
- Unlucky Ancret: A rather poor dice player who guards the Eastern Ramparts.
- Sceydwin: A pirate punished by Benweth.
- Minao: A captive lashed to a post.
- Ruddy Feyr: A drunken pirate.
- No-Nut Ned: A vendor of several commodities, fine weapons, and unique armors.