Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire
Background[edit | edit source]
A former Vailian fortification claimed a few years back by Captain Aeldys of the Principi, after clearing out the horde of wilders that took it over and drove the Vailians away. She uses it as her staging area now, and a hideout for those Principi captains who fall in behind her. The Fort is notable for the massive guns that crown its numerous turrets, ensuring that any who would try their luck dislodging the Principi will be going back home shot up to hell and back.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Approaching Fort Deadlight can be done in one of three main ways: Finding a Principi flag at Neketaka and hoisting it, rowing to the shore on a skiff under the cover of night, and assaulting Fort Deadlight. Having Serafen in your crew makes the first option the easiest.
- Fort Deadlight is large, and fully occupied. The lower courtyard is where you enter the fort and Snake Eyes Condwen is immediately near to offer you a game of dice. No-Nut Ned haunts the southeastern corner, with the posts near the central staircase occupied by Sceydwin and Minaro. Below them is the entrance to Fort Deadlight dungeons.
- Ruddy Feyr is the drunken pirate to the southwest. The upper terrace of the fort is off-limits, together with the upper ramparts. You can sneak through to reach them or you can distract Ungwith the Craghearted with Ruddy.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Snake Eyes Condwen: A dice game-runner near the entrance of the fort.
- Unlucky Ancret: A rather poor dice player who guards the Eastern Ramparts.
- Sceydwin: A pirate punished by Benweth.
- Minaro: A captive lashed to a post.
- Ruddy Feyr
- No-Nut Ned: A vendor of several commodities, fine weapons, and unique armors.