Background[edit | edit source]
As the name suggests, this is a forgotten underground burial site in the middle of nowhere.
|A lush, narrow valley lies below you. You spot an overgrown stone structure build into the valley's side in the distance.
Before the stone structure spreads a broad field peppered with ancient plinths and mounds of cracked stonework.
As you move closer, you discover that the stone structure is actually the entrance to a crypt. Though the doorway is thick with mud and as damp as sweat-slick skin, you continue down into the dark.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- This isn't a big location: The central throne room is where the Death Guard fanatic has established his lair, gathering various valuables and other baubles. He drops the Reckless Brigandine. Oh, and there's also undead all over.
- In the center is a Sigil of Atrophy, which applies Curse of Atrophy (-2 Might, stacks up to 5 times). Destroy it from a distance, or use a Sigil of Atrophy Wardstone to mitigate it's effects. There are traps surrounding it which causes it to attack if stepped on, these attacks cause Serious Burn (-2 Dexterity, -3 Burn Armor Rating). When the sigil is destroyed, the traps are deactivated.
- Upon leaving the catacombs, you get to name the island as part of Mapping the Archipelago: Tikawara.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Revenant ogre (x2)
- Sigil of Arophy: In the center.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- Looted from the Death Guard Fanatic
- Scroll of Kalakoth's Minor Blights, Spire Sponge: Central area, in a hidden Urn.
- Potion of Improved Arcane Reflection: Central area, sarcophagus.