Hi Gamepedia users and contributors! Please complete this survey to help us learn how to better meet your needs in the future. We have one for editors and readers. This should only take about 7 minutes!

Flurry of Arrows

From Pillars of Eternity Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Flurry of Arrows

Anvil icon.png
Enchantment
Type
Effects
  • Wingsong's weapon proficiency modal has a 75% chance to apply Distracted (-5 Perception, Flanked) to Near Death (< 25% Health) enemies for 8.0 sec on scoring Hit.

Flurry of Arrows is a unique enchantment in Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Effect[edit | edit source]

  • Wingsong's weapon proficiency modal has a 75% chance to apply Distracted (-5 Perception, Flanked) to Near Death (< 25% Health) enemies for 8.0 sec on scoring Hit.

Items with Flurry of Arrows enchantment[edit | edit source]

Icon Name Item type Enchantments
War bow windsong icon.png Windsong [SSS]
(Unique)
War bow