(Redirected from Equipment)
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Bonuses from equipment and spells that influence the same stat(attributes, skills, Interrupt value, etc.) do not stack with each other. E.g. if you have a +2 bonus to Might and a +3 bonus to might only the +3 bonus will be applied.
- Melee Weapons:
- Ranged Weapons:
- Armor: Robe, Padded Armor, Hide Armor, Leather Armor, Scale Armor, Breastplate, Mail Armor, Brigandine and Plate Armor.
- Shields: Small shields, Medium shields and Large shields.
- Other Equipment
- Special Equipment
Consumables[edit | edit source]
- Thrown "explosion" weapons: They don't use a special skill, but the character's normal Accuracy, sometimes with a modifier from the item itself.
- Drugs: give a strong bonus for a short duration, but after this duration they give a penalty.
- Food and Drinks: can only be used outside of combat and give a long lasting minor bonus.
- Scrolls: cast spells, but require Lore to use.
- Figurines: summon creatures
- Traps: can only be used outside of combat.
- Potions: give short effects that stack with other item and spell effects, but consuming a potion terminates ongoing effects from a potion currently in effect. Consuming a potion will trigger an animation, in combat it is an interrupt-able action, like any other.
Other Items[edit | edit source]
- Items that can be used in scripted interactions and dialogs: Flint and Tinder, Hammer and Chisel, Rope and Grappling Hook, Prybar, Torch, Waterskin.
- Lore Books and other notes