Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 6
|Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 6|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
Marking the transition point into the true depths of the Endless Paths, this area is positively infested with a variety of skeletons all bent on ripping out your lungs through whatever orifice natural or undead-made possible.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- Seals of the Endless Paths: In order to get off this floor you'll need to open a door guarding the stairs down to Level 7. To do so you'll need all three seals. If you didn't get the bloodstone seal from Level 4 (say, because you jumped down the Drake Trap), go get it now; the other two seals are on this floor.
- As you enter the floor, Kana Rua will remark that you must be getting closer to your goal. Prepare for battle against a lot of skeletons (ready your blunt weapons!) and then proceed into the main room. There are several parties of skeletons here so your best bet is to use the hallway as a choke point and lure them to you. Watch out for the archers and wizards, though.
- To the south (bottom-right) is a bridge leading to a side room. The sapphire overseer seal is in the (trapped) chest. You can also pick up Hirbel's Protective Skin and some notes about Merec's expedition from Drafden.
- Going around counter clockwise, the room to the southeast (right) has another party of skeletons and some treasure. Kana will crack a joke about Engwithian curses on people who rob their graves, like you're doing.
- The room to the northeast (top-right) is the way out, so skip it for now.
- The room to the north (top-left) has the peridot overseer seal. Collect that first.
- Head towards the exit, fight off some more skeletons, and then find Merec's body and lost spirit waiting by the doorway that guards the stairs down. You can take a bloody expedition log page off his corpse, then approach the door. You'll need to slot the three seals into the three slots: bloodstone for sword, sapphire for eye, and peridot for hammer. There's a bit more treasure beyond (trapped sarcophagus, vase), and then the stairs down.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
- 1x Random Drug
Vase: [Hidden stash near the stairs]]
- 2x Opal