Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 14
|Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 14|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
The staging area for the construction of Maros Nua's statue, the area became an impromptu tomb for the fallen king, as Od Nua cast a spell that encased his body in adra forever. This last spiteful gesture prevented the rebels from parading his corpse around as a war trophy... But also left him in a permanent state of undeath.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The Master Staircase is just north of where you enter from Level 13.
- The stairs to Level 15 are at the north-east corner of this area.
- As you approach the center of the area, the Spirit of Od Nua appears.
- If you convince him to let go, you can avoid a battle. This is possible without high stats. Intellect 15 and Resolve 20 offer additional dialog options, but no different result.
- If you fight him, you will have to fight the enemies that he calls also.
- Whether you fight him or not, you get the Shroud of Mourning.
- This will advance the quest The Master Below, and grant quite a bit of experience.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Spirit of Od Nua The former owner of the keep, now caged himself in the huge Adra Crystal
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Container: (Hidden, East side of room)
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- Shroud of Mourning on the Spirit Of Od Nua