We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 12
|Endless Paths of Od Nua Level 12|
Pillars of Eternity
Background[edit | edit source]
This vast natural cavern is the base camp for Tcharek and his vithrack expedition into the depths of Od Nua. Vithrack gear and nests abound.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- There are spiders to the north of where you enter, and a vithrack sentry and more spiders just to the east of where are when you see the first group. Battling either group attracts the attention of the other.
- At the middle of the north edge is a non-hostile nest of vithracks, led by Tcharek. Talking to him gets you the quest The Master's Tools, which you have to find at lower levels.
- Near the north-east corner is the vithrack Krivi. He is worried about his assistant Issyt, who has gone hunting for supplies, and has not returned.
- The exit to Level 13 is at the north-east corner, and is guarded by the vithrack Kestorik. He will let you pass, as long as you don't annoy him, and have spoken to Tcharek first to get The Master's Tools (quest).
- There is a Death Ring trap at the entrance of the area at the south-east corner, where there is some random loot.
- In the south central area, guarded by a trap, are some spiders and a mad vithrack. She drops the Polished Pommel Stone, the last piece of The Blade of the Endless Paths. If you return to Krivi, you will learn that the mad vithrack was the missing Issyt, and Krivi will reward you with a Tâ Ondra Tara.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Debris: [Hidden stash bit to the right of the entrance, next to a crystal eater]
Secrets[edit | edit source]
- Drawn in Spring Reward for completing The Master's Tools.
- Tâ Ondra Tara from Krivi.
- Polished Pommel Stone from the Mad Vithrack.