|The Caravan camp|
Pillars of Eternity
The Encampment is the starting area of Pillars of Eternity.
Background[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
- The caravan camp is inside a small glade and consists of several wagons, bedrolls and a campfire. Above the caravan camp is the entrance for Cilant Lis. The available boxes contain some generic loot, like copper pands and one or two potions. One of them is locked, showcasing how lockpicking works.
- The river dominates the western part of the map, with a group of bandits/looters slain by the Glanfathans in the south-eastern corner. They carry some minor loot. On the other shore, in the south-western corner, is a small camp with some loot and a hidden The Disappointer in the tent.
- The springberries you need to solve the quest are located in the upper left corner of the map, defended by a single young wolf.
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Odema, the leader of the caravan.
- Calisca, a hired meadow folk fighter guarding the caravan and temporary companion.
- Heodan, a meadow folk rogue and merchant. Depending on your dialog options another temporary companion.
- Sparfel, a hired hand tasked with getting water.
Related Quests[edit | edit source]
Main Quests[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable loot[edit | edit source]
Locked Crate: (Difficulty 1)
- 1x Beer
Tent: (Hidden cache inside the tent at the abandoned camp)
Plants[edit | edit source]
Animals[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
"The Road to Eternity" YouTubeVideo and also Part of the Royal Edition